Tuesday 23 April 2013

Chesticles and back

Hello HI! 

Today has probably been the most eventful day since I've finished school... I went to the dentist. How sad is that?  

I woke up around 10 am but got out of bed around 10:45,  had 1/2 a cup of oatmeal and tbsp of brown sugar. 

Then I just hung out, surfed the net for some inspirational stories, watched ETalk for a bit and down loaded this song... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zR6ROjoOX0 - Work by Iggy Azalea  


I ate again at 1:30 -  3 eggs, yogurt and a banana. Had to stock up because I left for the dentist and I couldn't eat for a while after that! 

The dentist is always eventful, I hate it. There's something about foreign objects poking and prying at my gums. like OUCH. But I snapped a quick one while I was checking the weather for my dentist because he's going golfing tomorrow. What a good guy, he always hums and sings NOT the right words to every song on the radio. 


HAHA YUP. THIS IS ME ^^ 

After the dentist around 2:30 I took a pit stop at my best friends place, hung out for a bit, and yes I ate a granola bar (chocolate chip) shame on me! I couldn't resist. I love chocolate :)  


When I got home I ate again before the gym - 3oz of extra lean ground beef, zucchini and red peppers. 
Then off to the gym! 

Before I started my work out a trainer measured my body fat % - I'm 124 pounds and 15% body fat. 

Today was Chest and light back. My work out consisted of: 
Chest: 
Dumbell press 10 x 3 
Decline Dumbell press 12 x 4 
Incline barbell press 10 x 4 
Unlimited push-ups between sets (I pretty much just go until I can't push anymore) 
 
Light back:
Lat pull down 12 x 3 
Close grip pull-down 10 x 3 
Unlimited pull-ups (until failure) 
Bent Rows 12 x 3 
Cable rope pulls 12 x 4 (I really don't know what these are actually called so I just made the name up. Sorry) 

Then hopped onto the step mill, put my fav playlist on (which obviously consisted of call me maybe) and danced while I stepped for 40 minutes, stretched, then left. 

I drank a protein shake on the way home. 

Then around 7ish I had 3oz of Tilapia, asparagus and sweet potato. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment